Friday, November 7, 2014

Microsoft and its graphic designs

#It appears that Microsoft gave away some free stuff (wall papers) in return for the early testing of its Windows 10 OS. I caught some images (I am showing one of three) from the below site here.

http://betanews.com/2014/11/07/microsoft-thanks-windows-10-preview-testers-with-three-very-little-surprises/


I do not think they are cool. They are OK or so so.

As one comment (mshulman) on the above site says the following:

"Those are pretty bad. At first glance I thought this was going to be just about how giving wallpaper images away was bad and I don't think that giving free wall paper images is bad, but giving away really bad wall paper just plain sucks.
In this case, I think they would have been better off just not giving away anything.
"

#Microsoft is releasing its newly named smartphones, the Microsoft lumia within the next week. Microsoft released the below shown promotional image. Don't you think they could have done it better for an event like a name change?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment