Sunday, November 2, 2014

Most interesting repurposing I have come across

The English love to repurpose. My on-line acquaintance sent me a listicle (as he calls it) of repurposed phone booths from good old UK. They are very interesting and I love to share them with my readers. I really liked some of them but you may like the others. Here is a selection of them. I love to receive comments. What other things can be repurposed, I wonder?

Aquarium
 
 BritishBathroom
 
Changing Room

 
Smoking rooms

 
Tiny bar

 
The couch
 


Here is a link to the source of these images:
http://www.ansaback.co.uk

If you have watched Dr.Who series you will have come across Tardis (SyFy Time machine) which used a police box as a prop.

If you have not, here is Tardis taken out of Wikipedia.
Tardis

 

No comments:

Post a Comment