Tuesday, October 11, 2016

What you see depends on who you are...

I often watch the FujiSankei channel on the TV. I always watch a segment called Wanko (dog); a daily feature of dogs from Japan. Fuji Sankei has a nice format and many serious items are also discussed.

I recently saw this item which was very interesting. I beleive the originals were from France. The discussion was about what you see depends very much on what you are. Especially children see things differently from adults.
OK. I have already given out the hint. What do you see pictured on the bottle here?

 Fujisankei10_10_2016_1

Take your time and watch this video (also from the TV) as to what primary school students will see.



Here is another one for you to figure out.


Fujisankei10_10_2016_2

No comments:

Post a Comment