Thursday, February 22, 2018

What kind of a person are you doing business with?

There are lots of criticisms regarding the visit of Donald Trump Junior to India to promote his family business . I have no problem with that, that is what businesses do, go where the business is. There are politicians questioning the ethics. I am not political and I really do not care, there are courts and the congress to deal with that.

What I am really concerned, is the insensitive nature of the individual. He is a hunter and he hunts innocent endangered animals and feel great about it!

I ask you, what kind of a Mumbaiwala are you if you have to sit with dinner with this person and apply kumkum to his forehead! I ask you, are you a Hindu?

Look at these pictures of elephant killing. I definitely will be offended if Mr.Modi sits down with him for dinner!



Source:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=trump+junior+elephant+hunt&qpvt=trump+junior+elephant+hunt&FORM=IQFRML

I always had this feeling that God Ganesh is  most revered by the Maharashtrians and Mumbaites. Look at the juggernaut at Ganesh festival.

Source: Bing Images

I suppose business comes first.

It is amazing that business can silently do business with this guy who blatantly goes about his killing and getting tilak on his forehead by his Hindu(?) business associates.

It's amazing, I am speechless.

Love elephants support this organization:
https://hodentekplus.blogspot.com/2016/08/love-elephants-help-this-organization.html

No comments:

Post a Comment