Monday, August 28, 2017

FitBit Ionic - Would I need one?

I have a Fitbit blaze and I have been using it for over 3 to 4 months. The one thing I would like to know is my sleep patterns and in this, I have been disappointed. I have been seeing no reading at all 2 or 3 times in a week except for total hours slept.

Also I find that step measurement is sluggish and it does not update sometimes even after I take 20 to 25 more steps. Perhaps it has an update latency.

Fitbit Ionic is out and you could pre-order. Well as for me, what would I do with the one I have. If I see enough positive reviews about sleep measurement, I may go and by one.  



Anyway here is video of the Fitbit Ionic:



The image and video are from the FitBit site.

Recent Fitbit sleep monitoring results:



No comments:

Post a Comment