Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Time has come to fork political parties

Election 2016 is known for candidates claiming that the elections are 'rigged'. This is indeed serious.

A well known fix for this situation is for the parties to splinter. I believe both the political parties should fork and generate 2 more parties, so that come the next election, there will be 4 parties and my dream come true.

Followers of both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump should use this opportunity to launch political platforms based on the ideas that have made them popular. This is the moment!

I never belonged to any political party due to the fact I lived like a nomad, not rooted in any particular country. USA is where I have lived for the longest part of my life and I believe this country should have a plurality of political parties.

Reform or fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment